Man Zi Miao Wine Lip Tint Review


             

         
      

                                                     

    Today I will be reviewing about Mao Zi Mao Lip tint. I saw this lip tint online but I didn't really bother buying it.
T
he one thing that caught my attention from this lip tint was the packaging. Like seriously, It's fricking adorable.








           I have actually never heard of this brand before so I looked it up in google and I still couldn't find anything about it.
My friend told me that Man Zi Miao is the Chinese version of a Korean brand Chateau Labiotte.








Here's mine~
Shade: Merlot Burgundy


You just need to twist it to use it

Ta da~


 

Merlot Burgundy looks like artificial blood *cue the fake laughs*

*Excuse my feet please* I tried to erase the tint and it left a mark 

     Morning face >.<  ughhhh please bare with me NO EYEBROWS

It's really pigmented
I only swiped it once

Both Lips
Time Check: 10:07 AM



Time Check: 1:45 PM
I thought the lip tint was already dry.
I would like to see if I try to rub it off it would stain.

It did.


Time Check: 6:58 PM
Ate Merienda and dinner.
I lost the artificial blood color but there was still a pinkish tint left


I refuse to show the scars on that side
Time Check: around 9 or 8 PM






This is me with makeup 
I was testing the tint in school.
          

                                                                  
                                                                      Review
I actually liked the way I applied it on my bottom lip but when I started mixing it with my upper lip the smooth application was gone. The tint dried my lips very badly and it really showed my cracked lips since the tint stayed in the dry area usually.I suggest you better put on some lip balm before applying it.I like how it stayed bloody red for so long  and still have that tinted color after eating a lot from the fiesta.
         
  








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top