65 PESOS LEMON SUGAR SCRUB? LEGIT?






         I was on Instagram one night and I saw an Instagram based shop named Ming'z Skincare Essentials. As a normal social media user before we follow back someone we tend to stalk them first. Well, that's what I did. Scrolling through the pictures I saw that she was selling scrubs in a cheap price. I badly needed the scrubs and with that price I was like "You just got me gurl". They have 2 types of scrubs the first one is Arabic coffee with sugar, honey and virgin coconut oil + Tea tree essential oil and Sugar with honey and extra virgin olive oil + Vanilla and Lemon Essential oils. Both of the products are face and body scrubs and on her caption you can read the uses of the products that can be found in the scrubs. It can help you choose between the two scrubs. 






        I was originally going to choose the coffee one because of the tea tree essential oil but I took time to read the the uses of lemon in the caption and I realized I neglected my skin complexion for a long time because I was busy with getting rid of my acne. Now my skin complexion is so discolored that I always put a heavy coverage foundation on just to even it out. I picked up the scrub in Victoria and the seller added a freebie YAAYYY! It's her new product, I forgot what it's called but I can recall it has witch hazel. A facial mist that can be used as a toner. I ran out of  Dickinson's witch hazel toner from Healthy options and I'm more than happy to try it out.

      Originally when I got the product it had a knot and it's tightly sealed with a plastic wrap. I FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY WITH THE SMELL. I couldn't stop smelling it! Sweet Lemony ughhhh I couldn't explain it but I remembered my mom baking lemon squares. Heaven. It made me hungry. The glass packaging is a big plus for me and the amount it has, I like it. Couldn't take a picture when it had the knot and plastic wrapper because I was so excited to use it that I couldn't wait for tomorrow to get a perfect lighting to take a photo of it.





No Preservatives
Once opened, use within two months.
Do not let any water get into the jar.
Wet skin and apply the scrub on a clean face/body.
Rub it gently.
Let it stay 3-5 mins on your body and 1-2 mins on your face.
Rinse with water and soap.
Scrub 1-2 times a week.
If use on the face use once a week.


So I followed the instructions I didn't let any water get into the jar. It says wet skin and apply the scrub. My face wasn't wet anymore because I have put on the toner so I just scooped out a decent amount of scrub for me and I put it on a bowl and took 1 teaspoon of water to mix it with. When I applied it the granules was already tiny and soft so I didn't irritate my skin. I used to do my own scrub before, honey and sugar together but the brown sugar I'm using is too strong and the granules hurts.



After 2 mins, I rinsed with water and my face was so smooth. It's the different kind of smooth because usually my face would dry out then it becomes smooth. In this one when I was patting my face with a towel it didn't dry out and it was soft instantly. I was ignorant for a while and I couldn't stop feeling my face. Until, it was time to put my mask on. HERE'S THE THING. My mask is a cucumber soothing gel from Ipuda and it usually takes 10 mins before everything gets absorb but this time when I was putting it on I've observed that around 3 mins the mask was already half of getting absorbed and around 7 mins everything was absorbed. Shocking. Man this is fricking holy grail.

I love this scrub.

I really do and I recommend it so much to you guys. It's so budget friendly and I swear you will fall in love with the smell. It would literally use this scrub everywhere on my body because it made my skin feel like a baby's skin.  

The instagram shop is  @mingzessentials.andpetals_dvo. Link down below.
https://www.instagram.com/mingzessentials.andpetals_dvo/
I promise you won't regret it.s.

NOTE:THIS IS MY OWN REVIEW. NO BIAS. PAID THE PRODUCT WITH MY OWN MONEY.





Any comments? I would love to check them out.
Love your inner cool girl,


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top