HEY BREW SNEAKER CAFE





Cafe + Sneakers?
Sneaker fans? where you at.
I don't know about you but this makes most of the Instagram boys go gaga.
When we got inside Kurt was already going crazy just by looking a the sneakers on the walls.
He hurriedly took some shoe magazines and started saying OMG! OMG!
I know right? So manly haha

Story Time
I remembered sneaker cafe on a Facebook post a couple of months ago and we already planned to go there but we keep forgetting. One afternoon we were deciding where to eat, not those heavy meals just the chill kind type of meals cafe type-ish and I suggested we go to sneaker cafe since we've been planning to go there for a long time. We grab a taxi and searched their location online then showed it to the driver. He didn't know where the location was and then I said just go to Ice giants in Ecoland. After that, I realized we were going the wrong way and I said again Ice Giants in Ecoland and then he got pissed and told us to add an additional 40 pesos since it was a new destination and I'm like "WHAT!!?" inside but decided to stay cool. Hours later we endured the dehydrating weather and finally arrived.
WE GOT LOST on our way to this cafe but it was worth it cause this cafe is Chynna approved 100%.


Kurt POV
"It was dreamlike.
Stepping inside that sneaker themed cafĆ©, it’s like you're inside a locker room heading to the court to dominate and play. (Which I really do) From a sneaker head perspective, the highlight of the cafe was *obviously* the sneakers.
Why? Some of the shoes can't be bought straight from the store.
Those are the kind of shoes that you can see in Instagram and Twitter. (Adidas Nike etc..)
There were Ultra Boost with a different color way, kobe 11's different color way, NMD's (a straight fire shoe from adidas) and many more.
It was like home, that you never want to leave.The moment we stepped out the cafe, we instantly knew from the back of our beautiful and creative minds that we were coming back.
No doubt."



If only you were there to really see his reaction. It was far from this.
*laughs* 






"Me trying to look interested in this magazine to look sophisticated."












I have an obsession with Carbonara and I got a list on the best Carbonara that I have tasted in Davao.
This guy here made the list.
Not only that the shakes are also delicious.
We got Matcha and Cookies n Cream. I'm not really a fan of Matcha.
I'm really choosy when it comes to my preferable taste of Matcha.
The only approved Matcha I've tasted is Kit Kat Matcha and their shake.
Let’s not even talk about the Cookies n Cream shake.
Our over all price is around 400+
All three of them are Chynna Approved.




Located at Phoenix Compound, Matina Crossing.
8000 Davao City.


Regret everything except food.

























CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top