Travel: Las Palmas Clubhouse







Las Palmas Clubhouse





Sembreak is almost over!
Back to school again.
Before the semestral break I've been wanting to go to the beach.
 I bought a bathing suit that I wanted to wear so bad.
My friend Karl was talking about swimming and we started inviting our friends.
THEN BOOM!
 That's why we ended up swimming in La Palmas Clubhouse


La Palmas Clubhouse is located inside Las Palmas Verde residential area
(Tigatto-Mandug, Buhangin, Davao City)














Entrance Fee: 
P70
                                                       P35 ( If you own a house in the area)


Chairs and Table
P40


Kubo
P400



A date with my friends.
A day of yelling and playing tag by the pool.
We got reprimand for running near the pool *oops*
We got the karaoke machine to ourselves they started dancing and singing.
It started to rain when I started singing.
We were so desperate for ice cream but we ended up still not buying any.
Hannah couldn't catch me when we were playing tag.
She would try to chase me but she would stop midway and find someone else to tag.
*laughs*
I love that part.
Before Karl came we were doing what girls usually do.
We were taking selfies and stuff.
When he came we were just screaming and laughing .
He even complained cause we didn't left him any food and he started sucking the "Tanglad"
"Tanglad" also known as lemongrass, it is an aromatic herb used in cooking or medicine.


Left-Right
(Ranila Rico, Hannah Requilman, Me, Jane Campaner)

The other gir- oh I mean the only guy Karl Teves


Lunch!
Liempo and Lechon Manok
Doing it the country side way! *That's what they said*




















Finally get to wear my bathing suit <3
My no makeup face is a haggard face



A Day well spent.






                  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top