ICE CREAM & COOKIE CAFE




ICE CREAM

&
COOKIE CAFE




For the past months, I have observed that cafes are already a thing here in Davao city.
Each cafe has their own unique style to serve their beloved customers.
The unique thing about this cafe that really stunned me was the use of syringe in their desserts.

The first time I saw an ice cream with a syringe was in an Instagram pic of Lily Maymac.
 I've been wanting to try it thinking that I still need to go outside Davao just to experience it.
No worries.
God has answered our prayers my fellow Dabawenyos!






They are located at
 Mabini St. corner Araullo St. (fronting StockBridge/Tumble Tots)
Davao City, Philippines









Those toppings though<3
Loving the look of the place.
Especially how the different colors and design of the cafe matches with each other.





This is their menu it was clipped on a clipboard.
It bothered me a little
 I like the idea of clipping it on a clipboard cause it's so cafe-ish
but the disadvantage of it if the paper is not protected with a cover you'll end up having dirty marks or drops all over the paper.
This is just my opinion, no biggies.




What's in their freezer?
A lot actually. *laughs*



Cookies n cream ice cream
with syringe filled with caramel


Ice cream sandwich with syringe full of matcha syrup
You can choose the 2 cookies

White Chocolate Matcha and Blueberry Cheesecake



I recommend that you guys try their Ice cream shake.
It's so good.
I personally love the blueberry cheesecake.
My Mom and sister enjoyed their White chocolate Matcha, as well they thought it was really good.


Mom playing with her syringe
Sister trying to do the "Stolen pose"
We had a little chit chat with one of the staff of the cafe cause she thought my sister was a college student.
btw guys my sister is a 8th grader.
She just have big body structure *laughs*

Still talking about the syringe *laughs*

Here I am
I love that sign
My vanity never stops.




The three of us don't usually "hang out" a lot at home or outside.
Busy and tired from work and school
This is one of the times that I would got to spend time with them.
If I haven't seen this cafe on Facebook we wouldn't be having our girls bonding day.
Quite grateful for it.
The desserts were mouthwatering.

The place looks great.
The staff were accommodating and friendly.


Check out this cafe guys and check what's in their freezer.




Contact no: 0917 511 7189
Monday-Saturday
11 AM-9 PM



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top