USPICY OVAL BRUSH REVIEW + MAKE UP TUTORIAL


     

OVAL BRUSH REVIEW 

MAKE UP TUTORIAL







First thing that caught my attention was the packaging. 
Seriously, this is some fancy stuff.
It's simple but it looks really professional.
The box is quite hard so I am confident that my brushes are safe.



BOOM

Just amazing.
A note from my aunt, she's so cool.


When I first touched it I couldn't stop my hand from touching the brushes and rubbing it on my face. It was really soft even my cousins kept rubbing it on their faces. 
The one thing I was worried about was that the handle is curved and not quite firm. 
Since I am a clumsy person, I'm afraid of breaking it if I put quite a lot pressure when using it. 




These are the brushes and there uses
 * Sorry for the low quality, I took this during night time*









Now I'll be testing these brushes + bonus makeup tutorial
WARNING
My bare face.



I'm going to be using my ETUDE HOUSE BIG COVER CONCEALER KIT the salmon color one under my eyes for my zombie like dark circles


SECOND WARNING



     






I am using the 4.5 x 3.3 cm brush. It is a Blush Brush, Contour Brush and Foundation Brush
For my foundation it's
MAYBELLINE DREAM SATIN SKIN SHADE B5


BLEND! BLEND! BLEND
                                






DONE




As you can see there's this whitish thing on my face. Funny how I bought the Maybelline foundation 1 shade darker than my skin tone BUT since we Filipinos get EASILY tanned, the 1 shade darker became 1 shade lighter. 
That's why the result is that but it's okay it usually blends in on my skin color later.


 Eye makeup
on doing my eye makeup using a tape is very important 



I'll be using the CLINIQUE SURGE EYE SHADOW QUAD
Now it's only three... 


Using the 1.9 x 1.2cm Contouring brush and Eyeshader brush for the Chocolate chip and Stone Violet shade. I will be putting the Chocolate Chip on my crease and the Violet Stone on my outer corner.




For my Inner corner, I will be using the single shade from pink chocolate quad with a 0.8 cm Eyeshader Brush, Lip Brush and Concealer Brush


Then put on some eyeliner and Falsies * Forgot to take some pics on this part*



For Contouring
Using the 2.7 x 0.5 cm Eyeshader Brush and Brow Brush with the shade Chocolate chip cause why not? you gotta work with what you have.







BLEND! BLEND! BLEND!


Using the 1.9 x 1.2 cm Contouring Brush and Eyeshader Brush for blending

I am actually using the lighter concealer on my etude house concealer kit, I was too lazy to make it  triangles and lines. It still works. Using the 3.1 x 2.0 cm Concealer Brush, Foundation Brush and Blush Brush to blend it.





Then put on some nude matte lipstick and we're done
Take a selfie and use any filter that you want










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top