FTU CREAMERY






FTU CREAMERY




I've been eyeing this cafe for a long time now but school kept me busy and of course I keep on spending my money on makeup
 *oops*
Just look at that sexy taco omygawd!
I was supposed to go to this cafe with my classmates but they decided to go without me.

*Glaring at you Emyl, Nicole and Stephany*
Dec 6,  My fam ( Mom and sister) and I went to this cafe to have a little snack before we had our dinner.
It was my sister's birthday and both of us were messy and unkempt from school due to our mom who surprisingly picked us up from school
*laughs*



I have to say this place is amazing, the interior design is so chic.










2nd floor
*Where the crafting starts*






They even have a craft shop!
The designs of the notebooks and calendars were so cute.
I just wanted to buy all of them ughhh






On to the best part!
Presenting the menu



Milkshake aka "Strawberry Fantasy"



Taco Wacko "Smores"




One word.
Mouthwatering.
The Smores taco wacko is just my definition of Y.U.M.M.Y
 Not too sweet, just exactly the way I wanted it.
 I really like the chocolate covered marshmallow with the grahams

I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!
That taco wacko made my tummy full easily *smiles like a kid*
My mom and sister ate the Strawberry Fantasy and they loved it.
My sister adored the milkshake and the pink thing on top





You have a check on my checklist

If you haven't tried this ice cream shop, you should.

It's a place where art happens.
Don't believe me? look.

Told ya.








They are located at JJ's Commune. Loyola Street
Davao City

 Monday-Saturday
11 am-9pm
Contact info
2977417
FB page: @ftucreamery








































CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top