Makeup Review: Maybelline Hyperink Liquid Liner







You know that moment when you're in class and you started day dreaming?
Yep, that's what happened to me that's why I got this eyeliner. I was day dreaming and then it suddenly hit me.
 I have different kinds of foundations, lippies, etc but I don't have a basic classic eyeliner.
I used to have one, etude house gel liner and it's one of the products I regret buying
(I'll make a blog about products I regret buying soon)
2 years of my life I was eyeliner-free
 After the day dreaming part I got home went to my room and started scrolling on my phone.
It must be a sign that I should buy one because while I was scrolling I passed by a post from Maybelline. It was a sale on eyeliners the one who advertised it was Liza Sobeano.
(She's gorgeous omfg)


Let's start the review


What is it?





Get inked with a liner that does it all. Intense blacker than black pigments are highly absorbed by its unique flexi-cushion tip that gives extreme control. With a 12h smudgeproof formula, this eye liner will deliver bold and precise definition all day long.


12h long wear that's smudgeproof  Intense black ink pigmentation Easy to use flexi-cushion tip gives extreme control Easy to remove ink film formula










No automatic alt text available.
The original price of the Hyperink liquid liner is 199 pesos and the sale price is 150 pesos.
This is a good start if you want to buy an eyeliner. It's better than the drugstore pencil eyeliners that smudges all the time and not long lasting.
 It's a good price, If you're cheap like me who doesn't want to spend 200 pesos wait for a sale for a 50 pesos off
*oopss*


Hyperink eyeliner is a good choice for beginners. It's really easy to use and it is fast drying. You don't have to worry about the eyeliner mark on your lids.
*laughs*
The tip of the liner kinda bothers me because when you line your eyes the end must be flick right? The problem is I have difficulty in doing that because the tip of the eyeliner has its moods swings. Sometimes when I'm doing the end of my line no matter how many times I dipped it, it still won't get any of the product.The tip is not actually that pointy so I have to use a concealer and an angle brush to make it precise and fleeky.

  I love how pigmented and intense the black is and it's not glossy! I really don't like the glossy glittery type of eyeliners and also eyeliners that has "Black" shade but the result is gray black.

But

So far, I like it and it's part of my makeup bag that I use for my everyday look because It's my only eyeliner *laughs* 
For the time being, this is my only eyeliner I'll make sure to go hunting for cheap legit eyeliners.


Okay let's talk about how long lasting is it







Told you it's intense and pigmented












Rub test part 1
I started rubbing the lines softly and nothing happenedned no smudges and the lines didn't break.
On my second rub, I rubbed it not too soft and not too rough it was like the same amount of rubbing when you have something itchy on your face. the lines started to rub off.










Rub test part 2
1/4 of the lines that I made was rubbed off.











Water test





I only submerged it with a small amount of water but I could already see that it was starting to wear off. When I started rubbing it, it was completely wiped off! Then I cleaned my hand with a towel and it revealed a clean hand.










Final thoughts
It's not waterproof or rub proof but  the product kept it's word for being smudge proof.


I used this eyeliner yesterday I went out at 12 nn and I went home around 7pm.
 I was too lazy to wash my face so I was browsing until 1 am and believe it or not my eyeliner was still intact.

 It's long lasting as long as you won't accidentally rub your eyes.
smudge proof and long lasting *check*




That's it for my makeup review today!
Any comments? I would love to check them out.
Love your inner cool girl,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top